35 Master Artists in 5 Different Tracks
There are 5 tracks (A-E) that include 7 artists in each track for a total of 35 artists. Most schools purchase at least one track so that they can teach an artist unit a minimum of once per month. All 35 of our of our presentations have recently been updated – contact us to learn more!
Here are the artists that make up each track:
Each track includes an implementation guide with step-by-step instructions, PowerPoint slides, online art prints, game props and vocabulary words. We recommend purchasing complete tracks for consistency and allowing students to learn from a multitude of different artists throughout the year. All levels of instruction (Beg, Int and Adv) are included with unit or track purchases.
What’s Included in a Track
All Tracks Include 7 Artists with the Following:
- Implementation guide (step by step)
- Multiple levels of art lessons per artist
- Artist lesson plan binders for 7 artists
- Artist name/date cards
- Access to online art prints that can be downloaded, printed or projected
- Props for assemblies
- PowerPoint presentation for 7 artists
- Color photo showing completed art activities
- Student awards
- Duplicating masters
Art Supplies, Training DVDs and Art Prints (can be added to order)
- Art supplies: kits contains 36 sets to create up to 750 projects per artist
- Video training: step by step video demo by MTM Staff for each level of art projects
- Art prints: approx. 22″ by 28″, museum-quality, laminated, full color.
Enhancements for assemblies, classrooms and bulletin board displays (limited by artist)