Are you looking for an easy, fun, and educational way to bring parents and children together at a PTA/O sponsored event?
Meet the Masters Family Night is your answer!
Why consider it for your school?
- Showcases a program sponsored by your school
- Motivates new participation in an evening event
- Creates knowledge and support for your art program
- Is a great way to get more volunteers involved
- Creates a bond between parent and child through art
- Stimulates awareness of other family art opportunities, i.e. museum visits
How does it work?
- MTM provides age-appropriate lessons
- You choose a Master Artist from our recommendations
- Our MTM instructor gives a short, motivating art history lesson via power point
- A fun, successful art activity follows with step by step instructions
- Families work together to create their own masterpieces to take home
- Specialized art supplies are provided (also to be taken home)
- Schools provide the paper, advertising, set-up and clean-up
What is the cost?
Instructor, Lessons, Art Supplies for 36 Families, Planning Assistance $525. (additional supplies available at additional cost per
number of RSVP’s). Schools are responsible for any paper supplies.
Choose from these artists:
- Vincent Van Gogh
- Frida Kahlo
- Katsushika Hokusai
- Joan Miro
- Pablo Picasso
- M.C. Escher
- Rosa Bonheur
- Paul Gauguin
- Marc Chagall
- Leonardo da Vinci
Contact Sonya: 562-889-8478 or firstname.lastname@example.org